We consider that uniform is important for several reasons:
- It provides students with a sense of identity and pride in our school
- It helps to instil in students a sense of purpose when they put on their uniform in the mornings
- It overcomes the problem for both parents and teachers of what is or is not suitable for school
At the same time we are anxious that the uniform should not cost you any more than the clothing you would normally buy for your children so we have worked with our suppliers to ensure that our uniform is cost effective, easy care, hard wearing and appropriate for the demands of the school day. We do appreciate that purchasing a whole new uniform may be costly for parents and we would ask that, if this applies to you, you contact us and we will try and help.
To assist you with the purchase of JMHS uniform, we have two suppliers. Their details are listed below:
- Clubsport, 24 The Homend, Ledbury, HR8 1BT. Tel: 01531 635242. Follow this link to the ClubSport webiste for online ordering
- JMHS uniform online from local supplier ‘Your Name On It’. Just click this link JMHS online ordering. They can also take telephone orders on 01886 881 081.
Students who do not comply with uniform requirements will be isolated at break and lunchtimes.
Please following the link below for the full JMHS school uniform list.
Uniform Ordering: Covid-19 Update
We have been informed by both of our uniform suppliers that they are offering an online service and that parents are able to order any school uniform needed. The lead in time might be slightly longer than usual, so parents ordering for September are advised to order well in advance.